Thursday, February 5, 2015

Our Little Love Nest in Presidio - Gandara Reviews!

Okay, so for those who have seen my photos with my darling staying in this cute little love nest, I'll go ahead and tell you more about it. Yes, its not my unit because my unit is small and we want to spend our time together "alone". Apart from my dear friend Ella BaƱares, there had been several people who pm'd me where that was. I've actually looked all over the internet and found this cute 1BR unit in Presidio, LakeFront, Sucat, Muntinlupa. 

It was at 7th floor of Monet building unit 7g inside Presidio Residences at Lakefront. The place is very cozy and clean and furnished. From kitchenware to cookwares, washing machine to water heater in the bath, and to maaany spare mattresses and pillows inside the cabinet, this place can definitely make you feel at home in the most coziest way.  


I'll post actual pictures of it here in my blog but it looks better without my things cluttered around lol. (The goodies are not included! Those are some groceries I bought before Alex came).



Let me see if I can list down everything I remembered present in the unit:


Living Room
Air Conditioner, an LCD 23'' LG television set, a sofa set

Kitchen Area
Single Induction cooker, range hood, rice cooker, stainless steel pans and pot, plates, glasses, coffee cups, sauce plates, spatula, knives, a fridge, a deep sink, washing machine, and a whole lots of cabinets to store your items into.

Bedroom
Queen-sized bed, dresser with pillow and bed sheets as well as clothing hangers, a neat and pretty lamp, another air conditioner, and an end table.

Bathroom
A small sink, toilet, shower (with water heater), mirror, faucet etc.



I just had to bring my oven (its not that big anyway), because I promised my darling I would cook and bake for him as opposed to us buying food around. We're both foodies so no to fast food (not that much at least). 

Puregold Grocery store is very near where you can actually have someone working from Puregold walk you straight to your unit with your shopping cart. Alongside Puregold, you have Western Union (for money exchanging), Metrobank, lots of ATM machine, an arcade, Red Ribbon cakeshop, Davids Salon, Octagon PC parts shop, home appliances shop, Pancit Malabon, Dunkin Donut, Jollibee, MiniStop, gift shop, and a whole lot more. 

If you are staying here without any car, just let the security guard downstairs to get you one. They'll be on their walkie talkies and in minutes, your car/cab would be right down the building waiting for you. 


Simple House Rules

  • Not More than 3 People to Stay in the unit (but sometimes the hostess allows) just check with her. 
  • No Smoking
  • No Pets Allowed
  • Visitors have curfew
  • I forgot the rest (sorry)

It was a very memorable stay for me and my honey. We felt like husband and wife for a week lol.

You're thinking this must be something expensive for all the amenities they have around... No. I paid P1,080 per day for my 15 day stay in that unit. If you're staying shorter, I believe it will have a different price but I didn't bother asking. What I know is that the longer you stay, the cheaper it gets. The electricity bill will be computed for the length of your stay, and you need to pay for some other misc bills like maintenance, water, and cable TV only for the days you'll be using them. Everything will be computed for you before you agree. It's not expensive compared to other "condo for rent", "apartment for rent" units that you will see around. Some can go up to P1,800 up to P3,000 per day. And they don't even have a kitchen! (Note: Prices may change so always check first.)



So who was our lovely hostess? Everyone meet ate Bel (Belinda Caypuno). She is very nice and accommodating. I love ate Bel so I made sure I'm taking care of her stuff. Even though I'm a very clumsy girl, nothing was broken. Should you wish to reserve your dates for your stay at Southern Luzon, or be in serenity with your special someone, go shoot her a PM or you can also contact me and I'll refer you to her. 

This is her Ibilik.ph advertisement http://www.ibilik.ph/short_term_rentals/162973/1br-new-resort-condo

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by Safe Tricks

Post a Comment