Saturday, February 14, 2015

Mini Corn Muffins Baked in Oven Toaster

Oven toasters indeed have more potential than just toasting bread. This recipe was taught to me
by my best friend Noah and this is half of the recipe he use to make. For students or individuals who'd like to try this out, here's the exact measurement:

1 cup all purpose flour
1 egg
1/2 cup washed or white sugar (add 2 tbsp of sugar if you want it sweeter)
1/2 cream corn kernels
1/2 vegetable oil
1/2 milk
1/2 tsp of baking powder, baking soda and salt
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)


Procedure:
1. Mix all dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix. Do not over mix.
4. Bake in your oven toaster for 8-10 min. Since oven toaster varies, you may wanna keep an eye
on this one. For some oven toasters, it can only take 6-8 min.
5. Let cool for 5 min and then dig in!

Hope you try this recipe out!

Here's my childhood bff Noah! Yes, me, my bff, and my boyfriend are gamer-cooks lol. If there's such a thing. We love to enjoy our game with good food! :3


No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by Safe Tricks

Post a Comment