Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pope Returned Safely Back to Rome with my Sister Carla- Gandara Reports!

First of all, let me say "To God be the glory.
So at 5:19ish AM today at TV5, Carla was asked by Lourd if she washed her hands. You know how we Filipinos kid around if some popular and big people shakes hand with us. Some would say "I will never wash my hands ever again!!!" aaaand my sister said:

"Oo naman!"  (But ofcourse!)

LOL LOL and LOL! But before any person criticize Carla, let me  tell you something.


She hasn't rested for a looooong while. Starting from when these 14 journalists picked the Pope up from Rome then to Philippines and then from Philippines back to Rome. I'm pretty sure she took the the question literally and that she did wash her hands like we all do.

She didn't get the joke, so to speak. Haggard na sya. Tired and restless. So, it doesn't mean she's disgusted by the Pope's handshake or anything similar to that effect. 

I remember she told us how nervous she was and excited and overall blessed. After several times of rehearsing what she was going to say to Pope Francis on the first leg of the flight, she ended up just saying "Papa.. Papa...". She told us she was completely mesmerized and stunned by His Holliness' divine aura.




So, before anyone criticize her, we (mom, me and Khim, youngest sister), already did. Told her to get a grip and do better on the second leg of the flight. 

And so she did. 

Here's the link to her quick interview with the Pope:
http://www.americamagazine.org/content/dispatches/full-transcript-popes-press-conference-flight-manila

Scroll down to number 7.


To Carla, 
I wub you!!! We are more than proud of you <3
From Ate Gem :3

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin by Safe Tricks

Post a Comment